Daisypath Next Aniversary Ticker

brain sex

Filed under: by: Unknown

i am so super bored in the office. got a lot of things to do n it is fucking nitemare. sum of the people in the office is sak big time. my boss too and my secretary and everyone! they are all insensitive jerk who dun give a fuck to me. i hate those people and maybe i hate u too readers. shait this is totally shait....

lately this fucking country in turmoil and sumbody got raped and sodomized and shait.

i need to change my job. i wanted to move into my own and still my fucking web designer not finished his fucking job for my web. ok dude, once ready I'll let u know!

fuel hikes fuck up big time and i hate fuel so much. all the dollars u spent are going to vaporized to move your fucking ass and heavy car also. yesterday a BMW X5 park beside me and the size is 4.8cc. shait that is totally shait eating fuel!!

dem, i need to rest. my brain suck up a lot

2 comments:

On July 30, 2008 at 12:51 AM , Ayu Hasman said...

yesterday, a BMX park beside my car
:D
m not sure the cc for dat BMW :P

 
On July 30, 2008 at 2:45 AM , Unknown said...

areyou,

BMX - cc dia tgk pada rim dia, kalo 5 btg 5 cc la, kalo 10 btg 10 cc la...